<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5859283816971091384?origin\x3dhttp://bunnyyloves.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, March 29, 2010' 9:58 PM Y
Did i make the right choice?

Today is my last day of work woo hoo.. Finally don have to go back to tt place again. Put my blog back to public le and nonsense are coming again but nvm cause I graduate le and I have ample of time to play with anyone. Last time I keep quiet is because I am schooling and I don wan find trouble cause gonna graduate le now finally can have the mood to play.. Don test my patience those who knw miie u shld knw I am easy going de but if u come disturb miie den shall see lor hor!! Anyways skip this fucking topic. I realized I have 3 friends becoming police wor!! Haha tt cool jiayous ar:) promise Alvin will find someday out to play badminton cause o haven seen for 5 years liaos.. Feeling excited see him someday.

To guest and pass>by: I don knw who u all are sho I appreciate u STOP coming to my blog And tag. Leave ur NAME.! But nvm of this continue at most I change to private nia lor.







The PrincessY

Jessie Ng
D.O.B: 12o29o?
Ngee Ann P0ly
Ex-Teck Whyean and Bishan
Someone who is deeply in love with someone .
Loves her kallang cliques
Playing badminton is her favourites
bullying her classmates at times=D
love to sleep alot
Watching movies especially horror de

l0ves them TTM .Y
Caizhong & JiXuan
Xing Rong & Jia Liang
Marcus Wong & Samson
Soon Kent & Wei Lun
Chia Le & JianPu
JieShen & JianPing
Ying Ying & Meiyi


Tweets Y



What She Wants..Y
To Graduate from my p0ly.
Wants him to know that he is important to me (:
Get to earn more money
Ipad 2
Someone who is there for me whenever i needed him



ScreammY



:

Music.Y

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Byee ?Y
Click Here For Links